The dreary clouds of Winter are FINALLY beginning to give way to the sunnier days of Spring! But knowing how to transition your skincare routine from season to season can be a challenge. The moisturizer you used during the cold, dry months may not be the same hydration your skin requires in warmer, more humid temperatures. While a great at-home routine is important for skin health, it's also important to give your skin a boost! Keep reading to see which treatments and products can help you achieve fresh, beautiful skin this Spring.
- Renew + Protect Spring is the perfect time to consider rejuvenation and plumpness with Dermal Fillers! Most are made from naturally-occurring substances found in the skin, like hyaluronic acid. They reduce lines and wrinkles, hydrate the skin and replenish lost volume. Once your renewal is complete, protect it with sunscreen like Isdin Eryfotona Ageless. This 100% mineral SPF 50 sunscreen repairs existing sun damage and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Correct + Support If your goal is to eliminate skin imperfections, PiQo4 Pigment Laser treatments can be incredibly beneficial. This laser technology is designed to clear the skin of irregular pigment due to melasma, as well as sun and age spots. A vitamin-C enriched product like SkinBetter’s Alto Defense Serum offers daily antioxidant protection post-laser treatment. It also helps to improve the appearance of an uneven skin tone and redness.
- Tighten + Tone If your fitness goals for the year have fizzled out, EMSCULPT can pick up the slack and help you achieve your ideal look. This body sculpting treatment uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM®) energy to trigger powerful muscle contractions. Over time, these movements leave the area lean and toned. When paired with Revision’s BodiFirm, you’ll get your bikini body in no time!
- Clear + Bright Stubborn stretch marks and skin discoloration can cause some to shy away from the pool. But a Lumenis M22 IPL treatment can make those trouble areas a thing of the past! This laser therapy can treat more than 30 conditions including leg veins, pigmentation, and vascular lesions. Add SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair to your post-care routine to rehabilitate and rehydrate sensitive skin and mend your skin's barrier function.
- Cleanse + HydrateFacials offer many benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- HydraFacials: Extracts impurities while hydrating, softening, and smoothing the skin.
- Microdermabrasion: Gently removes dead cells renewing your skin’s tone and texture.
- Luxury facials: Can brighten, hydrate, and smooth, creating a luminous glow.
To maintain your results at home, the Omnilux LED Red Light Mask is clinically proven to reduce lines, wrinkles, and redness for healthier-looking skin.
Your skin protects you from the elements every day, why not take proper care of it in return? Updating your skincare routine as the seasons' change is just as important as transitioning your wardrobe. It is not a one-size-fits-all practice; understanding your skin and learning how to take proper care of it will put you on the right path to achieving a fresh, healthy glow.