We can help you get rid of your tattoos safely and effectively, thanks to the recent advances in laser technology. Before removing a tattoo, there are many factors to consider, including how long you have had the tattoo, how deeply the ink penetrates your skin, the colors and location of the tattoo and more. To provide optimal results, it is necessary to schedule a consultation with your dermatologist prior to the removal appointment. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions, see before-and-after pictures of other patients and understand how to achieve the best results and reduce your risk of side effects.
Regardless of proper care, your skin can have a reaction to a tattoo. Reactions can happen within hours or even years after getting the tattoo. If you have any of these symptoms around your tattoo, see one of our providers immediately for the appropriate treatment to protect your health and your tattoo.
- Skin rash due to ink allergy (redness, swelling, itching, bumps, blisters, fluid leaking from area)
- Skin rash from temporary tattoo
- Sun allergy on inked skin (swelling and redness around tattoo, rash, blisters, hives)
- Skin infection (redness, pain, rash, fever, chills, swelling, sores, pus in tattoo)
- Skin disease around tattoo (psoriasis, eczema, scars, vitiligo, skin cancer)